1.Support Httpd Client and Websocket
2.Support DHCP Dynamically Assign IP
3.Support Customized Webpage
4.Support TCP/UDP/Httpd/WEB to Serial
Serial Device Server Introduction
USR-N540,a four serial device server,can realize transparent
transmission between TCP/UDP data package and RS232/RS485/RS422
interface.USR-N540,based on ARM procesor,is of low power,rapid
speed and high stability.And N540 is internally integrated with
TCP/IP protocol.User can easily realize embedded device networking.
Serial Device Server Feature
- Cortex-M4 kernel, industrial working temperature range(-40~85℃),
elaborate optimization TCPIP protocol stack, stable and reliable.
- selectable RS232/RS485/RS422 port, Different port can be used
together, work independently, distinguish the connected serial port
via port number.
- Auto-MIDX function, discretionarily connect cross-over or direct
network cable, automatic switching.
- Support TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP, UDP Server, HTTPD
Client,websocket, various of ethernet protocols.
- Support virtual serial port, provide corresponding software.
- Serial port highest baud rate from 600bps ~ 230.4Kbps.
- wide voltage input, more applications.
- Support DHCP, automatically access IP, can inquire the facility
within network through the setup software.
- Supply the protocol for VIP customers
- Provide PC TCP/IP SOCKET programming example, VB, C++, Delphi,
- A built-in web page, also parameter setting via web, can customize
web pages for users.
- Can also set via UDP broadcast, provide the set up protocol.
- Reload button, a key restore default Settings.
- RJ45 status indicator light, RJ45 interface built-in isolation
transformer, 2 KV isolation.
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE, the user can define
MAC address (please state when you make order).
- Support upgrade firmware via network.
- Support remote IP and domain name at the same time
- Support up to 8 link from client when act as TCP Server, same data
will be send to all client.
- Can modify http server port from default port 80 for module
built-in http server.
- Support Keepalive, detect a dead link quickly and make sure the
connection more stable.